OT - Sorry but here's some more negativity.

I guess my wife likes to see me fired up, she told me yesterday the oil companies didn't pay one cent in taxes last year.

I really don't think congress or the president are worried as there is plenty of cash flow from our social security taxes that are put in the general fund that they can use as well as the monies they will be getting from the cutbacks on Medicare and Medicaid their parents and grandparents probably don't need anyway. Plus they get huge campaign contributions from the oil lobbyist let alone those they get from the drug and insurance corporations.

Reply to
Questor