(OT) What do you think?

are you not the one in a prior post that said you shouldnt call people names when they called you a dummuy. all the comments our make about the American people i would guess you are a racist, dummy

Reply to
Tom

"Tom" wrote

If you were not such a racist you would have taken a few minutes, before blasting out racist statements, that Akio Toyoda's English is very broken at best. He opened his speech in English out of respect to the North Americans he was addressing. He also appeared himself rather than having Yoshimi Inaba (North American CEO of Toyota) speak, who is one of the 5% of Japanese who speak perfect English as a second language.

You're a racist and you know it, but even if you don't it is all through your writing and all the assumptions you place on millions of people, as if you had a clue.

I'm not Canadian, and if you knew anything about proxy servers you would know that. Instead as usual you just make an idiot out of yourself from your lack of experience in that of which you speak. You must be related to Mike.

I don't care if racists like you hate me. It is actually an honor to know we have nothing in common.

Econo-cars

Reply to
Econo-cars

"Tom" wrote

No racist, Tom. I'm not the one who whined about being called a name. Like most racists you can't get much right.

Econo-cars

Reply to
Econo-cars

if you had paid attention you would have know that toyoda didnt want to appear but congress insisted. You make alot of guesses also about that you know nothing and i would be delighted to me related to Mike, he is black and you dont like him does that make you a racist.

Reply to
Tom

i have made one more post to you and thats the last

Reply to
Tom

Funny, I didn't see anything racist. I don't entirely agree what what Tom said or the conclusions he draws, but I see nothing racist in his comments.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

You're wrong, congress wanted the CEO for North America to speak before North America. Akio Toyoda came out of respect to North America, bad English and all.

You're a racist, that I know for sure.

Econo-cars

Reply to
Econo-cars

Good, I'm glad we have nothing in common to discuss.

Econo-cars

Reply to
Econo-cars

Maybe you're not looking.

Econo-cars

Reply to
Econo-cars

Maybe you're too PC. Chillax, dude.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I'm always hard on racists, I've battled far more clever ones than Tom. That's not likely to change. Tom knew he was caught dead, that's why in his recovery attempt for the very first time he refers to Japanese and dumps his previous usage of only 'Japs', and softens the usage of 'they' and 'them' to make it seem less like an attack on a specific 'people' as a whole, and to come across as clean himself. He isn't a very clever racist, and probably lives in an area that he doesn't have to be, or he doesn't work or socialize much outside his dwelling.

Econo-cars

Reply to
Econo-cars

i hesitate to respond but i have to you are guessing about a lot, Heres my take, I have only had contact with 6 Japanese, Japs business men from japan, i felt they disrespected me and my associate two different time. the other times where in meetings that they didnt talk or look at any of us. other than that 2 of my relations were in jap prison camps one came home with mental problems and stories that where of things that you dont do to other humans, the other was killed in the camp by japs. I am sure there are good japanese and bad japs. do i have to like them NO. but unless i go out of my way to disrespect them i am not a racist. dont speculate on what you think if am or do unless you know, Right now i dont like you and i dont know what race you are and i dont care

Reply to
Tom

You only hesitate to respond because doing so just proves you didn't kill file me like you said you did days ago.

Your logic: you had business with a few Japanese people, now you tar millions with the same brush. That's what most racists do.

Your logic: 2 anonymous relations (most likely made up) we held many moons ago in more than 1 Japanese prison camp. On is now mentally ill, and 1 was killed. So now you label millions of Japanese people, many who were not even born at the time. That's what most racists do.

If the whole world followed your logic Americans could not step outside of the USA or we would be killed on site. Are you so dumb as to believe the we never killed or tortured people unnecessarily (and still do today)? Are you so dumb as to believe that our prison camps were kind to prisoners? Are you so dumb as to believe that men and woman who fought in the heart of ANY physical war didn't came home with mental problems? Do you really believe that millions of people should be blamed today for horrors of the past such as slavery?

If the world was filled with people like you we would all be at risk of being killed just for having some remote connection to some horror that happened before our time.

Econo-cars

Reply to
Econo-cars

They knew Tom was a racist so they gave him a taste of his own medicine. Tom is, thankfully, a racist of low intelligence so it isn't hard to tell what he is really thinking.

Econo-cars

Reply to
Econo-cars