siennaclub website problem?

Others have problem accessing

(IPSDriver Error?), or is it just me? I depend on that website so much, I feel abandoned...

Reply to
fastgreen2000

Same problem here. At some point, whoever runs the site may notice the problem. There's no "contact us" address, so you just have to wait. Perhaps it's run by a graduate of the MySpace School of Programming Stupidity.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Don't panic, it might only be down for maint.

Reply to
dbu,.

The site owners are very computer savvy and have built and maintained the site for several years.

Try to be patient and not pee all over yourself.

Reply to
dbu,.