Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1994 Corolla power door lock problem
I could use some help. I have a mechanical failure inside my door. It's possible the link from the lock cylinder to the power lock is broken and jammed. Drivers door is locked closed, key turns left...
2
2

How do I change the outside temperature reading in my 2001 corolla to Celsius?
I'm curious if I can do this, but I can only find how-to's on every other make of vehicle.

LoJack instead of theft Insurance ?
Lojack - anyone tried this? it's pricey, around $700 [one time fee only], but if you keep your cars 10+ years, like me, it may have some value. They claim a 90% recovery rate. I'm considering a 2014...
2
2

avalon key programming
2002 camry Australian version. I have two new keys with transponder (I think)to program car to accept. I put the key I got with the car (second hand car only one key, Black)into ign. without turning...
5
5

2002 toyota corolla squeaking sound that goes away
2002 toyota corolla squeaking sound that goes away
3
3

95 4Runner story
had a 95 4runner come in last week, barely running. The customer had /tried/ to do a "tune-up" and royally botched it. Some of the plugs were not seated, and he broke some of the new (very fat,...

No start on 89 Cressida after replacing ignition control module
89 Cressida 7MGE engine. Had an intermittent no-start issue. When I taped t he distributor end of the coil wire next to a nut on the shock tower, there was no visible spark. After cranking a while I'd...
3
3

Anybody own a 2014 RAV4?
How do you like it? Snow/ice road worthy? Is it responsive, acceleration, yes/no, compared to what else you've owned. Thanks

4-Runner anybody have one?
I'm curious anybody have the 4-Runner Toyota truck? What's your experience, how does it drive, highway etc. like to hear comments.
2
2

Is P2238 & P0031 an easy fix on a 2005 Camry XLE V6?
So my wife's 2005 Camry XLE V6 (67,000 miles) had the check engine light come on and now her "Trac Off" light is on. I had the codes scanned and it turned up P2238 and P0031. Apparently P2238 is noted...
14
14

Southern California Toyota MR2 sports car for sale

Avalon alarm mobilizer?
My 2002 avalon alarm is playing tricks. before, when you got out shut the door and push remote the doors locked and the light blinked once unless you had not switched ignition fully off then it would...
1
1

Toyota to stop making cars in Australia from 2017
(Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T) said on Monday it would stop making cars and engines in Australia by the end of 2017, marking the end of an era for a once-vibrant auto production base and the...

2002 toyota carolla black oil and losing 3 qts oil every 3 days with no leaks
i work at jiffy lube i have access to check for leaks i change my oil every 2000 miles and in between i constantly add 3qtz of oil every 3 days i have no leaks at all and my oil is always burnt black...
2
2

Toyota Camry Hybrid gets Luxury
For those of you who want the benefit of a fuel efficient car but don't want to sacrifice the luxury , Toyota has announced the Camry Hybrid SE Limited Edition. From AB Spoiler Alert! Toyota Camry...
5
5