Latest threads in General Toyota Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Toyota sold 9.75 million vehicles last year
Toyota Again World's Largest Auto Maker
1
1

2000 toyota corolla loud engine rattle
Toyota with 104k miles has a very loud knocking sound coming from the front passenger side. It is worst at idle and low speeds. 3 mechanics told me I needed a new tensioner - got the tensioner...

{BS} Qas tonight's SOTU a repeat?
Coulda sworn I heard all that same rhetoric before...

2009 RAV4 question
Group, I am looking at a 2009 Rav4 4wd with about 100K on it for >$9000. It's the 2.5 4cyl, with the normal power options. Seems like a good buy, but I have some questions: What's the deal with the...
1
1

Options for Hand Control Clutch on 1991 Celica ST
See if you can find a used one. I've seen them for $350 installed, but not for a few years. And those were NEW!
1
1

2014 Scion FR-S and tC Monogram Series
From AB Limited Scion Monogram Series Brings Premium Features to FR-S and tC TORRANCE, Calif., (Jan. 9, 2014) ? Exceptional features will now come at even more exceptional prices. The 2014 Scion FR-S...

Toyota FT-1 Concept previews a future we want to live in
From AB From Virtual to Reality? Toyota FT-1 Concept Sets the Pace for Future Design Company answers Akio Toyoda's call for design revolution, more heart-pounding design Stunning design draws on...

I own a 2001 Toyota Corolla ce. WHY ? are the handles on this cars break?
WHY? THE DOORS HANDLE BREAK IN THIS CARS? ALL OF MY DOORS HANDLE ARE BROKEN WITHOUT ANY ABUSE OR ACCIDENT.JUST BROKEN AS YOU TRY TO OPEN THE DOOR. TOYOTA HAS A VERY BAD AND FAULTY MAKE ON THIS CARS...
6
6

{BS} They're so frigging disingenuous
NBC Nightly News "What does the cold weather mean for Global Warming?" Now, you know if it were 100 on the 4th of July they'd be saying "Proof Positive of the effect of Global Warming". WHat do they...

trading in relatives car, for my [new] car ?
I'm thinking of buying a new car, Highlander or Avalon, at the end of 2014 can I use my mother's old car as a trade-in, without transferring Title to me, to save all the [California] transfer costs?...
4
4

2004 camry brakes
I had a flat repaired and my tires rotated. The mechanic said my disc brake pads are low all around at 108,000 miles. I haven't looked at it myself though yet. I checked prices at the local garages...
5
5

{BS} Michael Schumacher in Critical Condition
The man who probably drove a half million miles at 200MPH and won 7 F1 Championships in the process is in critical condition in a European hospital. High speed crash in practice? Nope. Skiing the...
2
2

{BS} And the latest!
A ship is stuck in the ice in Antarctica. It got stuck because of a fierce blizzard no one saw coming, and came up fast and hard. The ship is loaded with tourists. They have enough food and supplies...

'89 Cressida intermittent no spark - only happens at start up.
Have an 89 Cressida, 7MGE engine. It's developed an issue where there will be no spark at startup, confirmed by laying the main wire between the coil and the distributor near a bolt in darkness....
1
1

2013 toyota avalon short term review
incorrect conclusion. Rental cars are backed into things every day. GW
5
5