Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How many 02 sensors, What is a bank, what data is available? 2000 3 litre
Hi, I have a 2000 Solara with the 3.0 litre V-6 engine. I also have a Scan-Gauge II. Besides the built-in guages, the SGII can have other gauges added, which may or may not find data in the car's...
3
3

Camry Recall
What is the Camry 2004+ recall on the steering all about?
1
1

'95 Camry high-beam switch
I have a 1995 Camry LE sedan with 150k. Recently the high beam switch acted finicky, and then failed to activate the high beams. I'd like to replace the switch. I would appreciate tips and pointers:...
3
3

Mixing Motor Oil
I have leftovers from different oil changes in my Camry 2005: syntethic 5W30, 0W30 and regular 5W30. I wonder if it is safe mix them in one oil change? It does not feel right to dispose perfectly good...
8
8

No Overdrive after being serviced @ Toyota
I just had my 2002 Camry serviced where they flushed my transmission fluid, replaced the waterpump, cleaned the throttle body. The car only has 74K miles and runs great. Before I took the car in, my...
2
2

Overdrive not working
I just had my car serviced where they flushed my transmission fluid, replaced the waterpump, cleaned the throttle body. The car only has 74K miles and runs great. Before I took the car in, my OD was...

body style years
What years near 2000 did the body style of the Camry or Solara change? I need a new trunk lid liner, and maybe a new trunk lid, and I'm pretty sure they don't have to be from a 2000 Solara, but I...

What is that?
Camry 2004 V6 LE Remove the oil drain plug and drain the oil. I stick my finger into the drain hole and feel what seems to be tubing? Is this transmission fluid lines run through the oil pan to cool...
2
2

Engine Diagrams and Front End Height
2004 Camry LE V6 1) Where on line can I find an exploded view of the engine? 2) The front end has dropped an inch or more since new. The shocks seem to rebound OK. Tire pressure correct. So what is...
6
6

1995 Camry Owner's Manual
Anyone know where to find the owner's manaul for a '95 Camry? I can find any number of sources for the service manual but owner's manuals seem scarce. The local dealer is checking to see whether...
1
1

Wiring diagram for convertible top circuit, 2000 Solara?
Where can I get a wiring diagram for convertible top circuit, 2000 Solara? I bought all 4 factory service manuals, iincluding the convertible supplement, but the circuit is nowhere to be found. There...
1
1

Re: Cracked plastic radiator on 1996 LE 2.2L 4 Cylinder
Hi, I changed mine on a 1995 2.2 4 Cyl CAMRY a couple of years ago. Toyota wanted £230 plus for the radiator alone. I bought a copy from a local radiator factory place for £84. It fitted with no...

HOW DO I REPAIR BUMPER ON CAMRY?
I recently backed my 2005 Camry into a immoveable object. The bumper was recently repaired before this incident and all the old filler is peeling off. I have no tools, except for an electric drill....

What transmission fluid is in a 2000 Solara?
I thought this would be simple, but now I don't think so What transmission fluid should I, m ain a 2000 Solara? Is ATF+4 as good as Toyota T-IV. And what if I can't find an artery that will take an...

What antifreeze is needed for a 2000 Solara?
What antifreeze is needed for a 2000 Solara? The owners manual says to use Toyota Long LIfe or the equivalent. Isn't 2000 before the fancy fluids were needed. It has some red fluid in there now, but...
1
1