'73 FJ40 Parts

Hi! I have a 1973 FJ40 Canvas Top that was produced 10/72 with a PTO winch. I was wondering if theres anywhere that I could buy a new spare tire rack (Passenger side mount), and a new rear drop gate. I also need the part that engages/disengages the winch drum from the power. It uses a pin to pull the drum away from the drive, and the part that holds the pin broke off, and the pin is lost. Thanks

Reply to
player

Dan G

player formulated on Sunday :

Try Man-a-Fre, Cool Cuisers of Texas, Spector Off road. Allk are on the internet via google.

Reply to
RD Sandman