Tacoma Tonneau

I'm considering purchasing a tonneau cover for my 2004 Tacoma, Prerunner. I like the fold or roll back feature of the soft tops especially for unexpected large loads. Any suggestions on a quality manufacturer? What about the tilt type of soft top?

Reply to
Steve

This is what I got on my 2002 Tacoma Prerunner. Recommend the Bedrug to go with it.

James Morioka

Which one did you get? Yes, I've already decided to go with the Bedrug.

Reply to
Steve