1971 daily driver for sale Dallas/Fort Worth

1971 super beetle - $1,200 I have a 71 super beetle for sale. it has a little rust on the battery tray side of the pan but it is still in pretty good shape. the car runs

and drives. the decklid is not pictured because i was welding on one of the hinges at the time i posted the pics. I have receipts for the engine for $1100.00 for a rebuild from Automotive

Machine. someone added an aftermarket sunroof that does not open and does not leak.

PICTURES:

bro2539