71-72 & 73-79 bus brake servos. what is difference?

[71-72 & 73-79 bus brake servos. what is difference?] v I'm saving back my new master cyl to go with a new or rebuilt servo. Several places list a [68]71-79 servo and busdepot lists 2 separate units one for 71-11/73 and another 12/73-79. v What is difference? What are diameters? Per recent brake servo post above, contact with emr brake cable may be an issue. Are there advantages to using the later servo? Are the internal diaphrams generally replaced in the rebuilt units?

---end---

Reply to
Grape Daddy

I salvaged a white-on-blue sticker off my old one which says: v Bremsgerat T 51 (the a has 2 dots over it)

3.6142-1202.4 ALFRED TEVES GMBH FRANKFURT/M.

---end---

Reply to
Grape Daddy

Is the follow>