fastest street VW's in Finland

Nice split windows..... and the rag-sunroof bus was cool, but the red Porsche 911 was my FAVORITE!!! When my bugs grow up I hope they become Porsches!

Reply to
KWW

Where is Gothzilla? :o)

Reply to
Bill Berckman

Parked in a garage somewhere I don't even know. Friend is taking care of it still.

It would be interesting to take it to the track, something I will certainly do when I get it shipped here. Never tried with any of my cars. I'd like to get a baseline number and see how much I can improve it with future mods. Actually that engine is such a great package that I'll probably keep it as it is and build another one.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

There is some really nice VW's there thanks for shareing that Jan.

Mario VWc&r

Reply to
Kafertoys