Inflated your tires lately? a petition

Heh. I like my 71 Super Beetle, it's in extraordinarily good shape and runs like a top. I was going to take it on a route 66 trip, but life got in the way and I can't spare the time :-(

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks

I'm just wondering exactly what year Beetles had the VW symbol on the hood. Hmmm...

Reply to
Shag

The news doesn't tell us what to think, but it has a lot to do with what we think about.

Reply to
John

I had a 71 1302.... even had the autostick... it was my first vw... loved that car... I'm partial to 68 models, but the 1302's have a special place in my heart...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

you want the truth, or you want me to mess with you till you cry?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

That's good sig material right there :-)

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks

I'm afraid I don't know John Muir, I'm assuming he is another blow hard shock radio host? To bring it even more on topic, do either of those men drive an aircooled VW?

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks

I've never driven an autostick VW. Back in the day, the Toronto Police bought a fleet of autostick aircooled VW's as service vehicles (to serve summons, use to take police back and forth to testify in court etc.). They stopped buying them because they proved to be unreliable. It may have been because of the Canadian winters and the salt on the roads but they only used them for a few years.

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks

Are you sure you drive an air-cooled VW? John Muir wrote the Idiot's Guide to the VW Beetle. He's also known as Saint Muir.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

google for "How to keep your Volkswagen alive. " read online here:

link works..)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Are you serious?

Reply to
Tracy

.34220$ snipped-for-privacy@en-nntp-09.dc.easynews.com...

You can polish a turd but it's still a turd.

Reply to
Shag

I don't do my own work so I have never read the book :-(

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks

OK, I recognize the book, but does the author lie like Limbaugh?

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks

Yes. I had no idea who Muir was.

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks

messagenews:_KNqk.34220$ snipped-for-privacy@en-nntp-09.dc.easynews.com...

And you can teach a moron how to pick his nose but he's still a moron.

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks

Can you prove any time Limbaugh has lied on the air? I know it can be proved when network news people have lied and been caught? Put up or shut up.

Reply to
Anthony W

messagenews:_KNqk.34220$ snipped-for-privacy@en-nntp-09.dc.easynews.com...

That's true, turd. :-)

Reply to
Shag

Unfortunate, I respectfully recommend that you buy a copy and read it. Even if you don't do you own work on your dub, it'll give you a deeper understanding on how it works. Plus its a fun read, lot's of ACVW stuff, no politics...

Reply to
Tracy

Further, John Muir was a direct descendant of

John