Lug patterns

Hi everyone, I have some 5-lug Porshe wheels (911 or 944) & adaptors for a 4-lug VW or

914. I've had them for quite awhile with no luck selling them or finding a bug to put them on. (would be happy either way...) My question is, what other cars have the same pattern as either the 4-lug VW or the 5-lug Porshe? ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Giggle Cream - it makes dessert *funny

Reply to
ThaDriver

Nothing else uses either of then. unless there is some Russian built car I don't know about,

yes the AK47 answer was a joke.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

You should have no problem selling that combo - Fuchs wheels are a popular combo on VWs, 914's and Speedster kit cars. Advertise them here, SAMBA,

,
orebay --- remember when pricing them just cuz they are Porsche doesn't meanthey are gold.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Skoda's had an identical 4-bolt pattern hub.

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

Reply to
Ben Boyle

combo on VWs, 914's and Speedster kit cars. Advertise them here, SAMBA,

ebay --- remember when pricing them just cuz they are Porsche doesn't mean they are gold.

************ I listed them here & a couple of other places not long ago. They have some speed-rated Dunlops mounted ($800 worth of tires) & I listed the whole shebang for $700 without a singe response. The wheels are black center & polished rims, but the rims have just a couple of *small* spots of corrosion that need to be polished out. The adaptors have some rust on the studs but not enough to hurt - a wire brush & a quick run of a die will clean them right up. I'll takle less, since I don't need them & can't really afford another project...

Skoda or a Yamaha ATV? Guess if I don't sell them I'll keep looking for another bug - LOL!

Thanks everyone, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver