oil leak

I've had a leak under my engine for a long time and been unable to find the source untl now. I cleaned the engine bottom and let it set for a couple of weeks. The only oil drops are from the plug in the case to the right of the oil pump. Anyone had this problem or a simple fix ? I've not seen this before.

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

href="

">Den's

Are you talking about that dented out disc looking plug - "freeze plug" in WC cars? Bob Hoover has an excellent article here on this. Search for "pulling the plug".

Reply to
remco

Thank you and thank you Bob

href="