OT: Howard Dean

I was invited to a 1 hour question and answer session with Howard Dean today. There was only about 30 of us in a small room so it had almost a one on one type of feeling. I was impressed. Dennis

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

I'm Impressed too.................He had *that* many people come to see him? Wow!................He's reachin' Millions huh?...............

( Sorry. I couldn;t help it Dennis................He seems like an average politician Putz to me..............He even sounds as sincere as the Main Character politician from the movie "Primary Colors" enough to where I just have a hard time believing.................)

I am Extremely put out with all the "big names in political arenas.............They all seem to have no plan at all............except to do away with someone eles plans or accomplishments..................however good or bad they are.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

Howard Dean? Local hero, new president of USA or who?

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Olli, Howard Dean is a govener who wants to be president. He is a governer who gave up his medical practice 12 years ago for full time politics. One hIs biggest acomplishments was providing affordable health Ins for everyone in his state. I don't know if I will support him or not but he is not afraid to speak up and act.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Reply to
Cletus

Cletus, I forgot to put OT on my post so I can see how you accidently read it and I apoligize since he is clearly not related to any aircooled vw part and I'm sure it took up a lot of your time. Dennis

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:03:24 -0700, "Cletus" ran around screaming and yelling:

hmm...i don't even know what to say...you call it "our" group...and yet we never see much outta you....but i think that is best... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Cletus, I re-checked and I did put OT on my original post so you made the mistake by reading it and wasting my time reading your post. I take back my apology. Keep your crap out of my OT in my newsgroup. Just my opinion of course asshole.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 20:37:11 -0500 (CDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Dennis Wik) ran around screaming and yelling:

hehe....Cletus didn't have to click the post....especially if he didn't know who Howie was....at least he learned something....and yeah he is being an asshole... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani