OT I wish Speedy Jim was into Jeeps.

just because you came up with a pic, doesn't mean you aren't drunk "already"...LOL

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Ah, man! You get all of the good junk food over there, Norwegian sausage is as exiting as an rectal examination. But what's in the can, looks like some latino/asian advert on the outside, hmmmmm.

J.

Reply to
BergRace

On 08 Nov 2003 23:59:39 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comPANTS (Chris Perdue) shared the following:

Dude, keep being a troublemaker and I won't sell you my truck. ;-) Actually, a friend of mine called today to ask if I still wanted to sell it. I think I need to raise the asking price. :-) Are trucks always this easy to sell?

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 01:28:37 +0100, "BergRace" shared the following:

It's Colt 45, my brutha! I guess the next thing you'll tell me is that you've never heard of Billy Dee Williams!?!?!?

;-)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

actually *yes*....not always directly related to the selling price either....new trucks are so expensive that most people that are gonna use them as a *truck* don't want to shell out that much to beat it up and scratch the hell out of it...and when it comes to trucks, ford and chevy are very good(maybe one of the few things that the "american" companies do well?_)....plus everyone knows that a man drives a truck...hehe

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

As exiting? And just how DO they make Norwegian sausage?

Reply to
jjs

Me! Me! I'll do it!

-- jjs - who is parking his big-ass 'burban 4wd in the long weeds behind a barn this weekend. And that's how these things get started. Next it's the '72 Standard. Then...

Reply to
jjs

Whats up with the Suburban?

J.

Reply to
BergRace

It's just fine, but I just don't need it anymore. Haven't used it a year.

Reply to
jjs

A bit like my oval, use it so rarely these days I have to charge the battery before usage...

J.

Reply to
BergRace

You should be. Congratulations on your first WRC title. It went to the right man this year.

Reply to
Olli Lammi