OT Navy Fighter Plane on Ebay

Here is the link.

Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

My neighbors bitch about the headers on the cars and bikes now. The roar of afterburners would really tweak them. But at only 9 Mil, with your choice of paint, it is tempting... :)

Bill Berckman wrote:

Reply to
The Guy

I'm going to buy it because it came from a democratic administration - not to fly it, but just to pull it's wings off.

Reply to
jjs

LOL!!!!! That's RICH, John....................LOL!!!!!

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Yup,, you made me laugh on that one, good job!!

Douglas