OT nice relaxing motorcycle ride through Italy...

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

................That's one of the most exciting videos of its kind that I've ever seen. Like a video game, only it's real.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

That dude's an idiot.

Reply to
Shaggie

...yeah I particularly like where they blip the throttlen tywice while passing the motorcycle cop....classic.

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Hey!... I recognise these streets and they are not in Itally. This video was taken in the streets of Athens (Greece), probably on a Sunday morning cause there is not much traffic.

He's a complete moron though... He didn't stop to any of the red lights on the route, he even passed by a police motorcycle without slowing down... Maybe he was driving a police bike himself.

Bill, '67 Bug.

Reply to
Bill Spiliotopoulos

...yeah it was re-identified after posting in the motorcycles group, but I had allready posted it here as italy....I think the fact the he is a moron is without question....but its still some damn cool footage ;-) I would really like to ride that bike...has a nice turbo whine and incredible ability to break the rear wheel free at any speed... =-))

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Nice.. reminded me of my commute yesterday, but lane splitting 880 south from Oakland to Hayward at 4:30pm.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

I have on tape, a video of the French guy holding the record around the Pereferique( Ring road around Paris), Much Much higher speed, same style of driving. The French bloke got himself killed before the video was released by the British bike magazine "Performance Bikes" Title of the videos are "Video Nastys 1, 2 and 3 " Some serious s**te on there if you are interested... :0]

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Not completely OT. He/she passes at least three Beetles on that video.

Lifetime revocation of his/her driving license would be in order though.

Red lights, a bus stopped before a pedestrian crossing. He drives by without even looking to the red lights...=20

Reply to
Olli Lammi

I've seen a long clip of that.. insane...

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Deadly to be accurate....

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Not totally OT - the guy passed at least three Type 1's on the road. :-P

Reply to
Malcolm

He probably doesn't have a license...

Bill, '67 Bug.