OT Tomorrow is national Talk Like A Pirate day!

Avast, me mateys! Toss your parrot on your shoulder, don your eye patch, and polish the old hook and wooden leg. Shiver me timbers. Arr!

Shwashbuckler Shaggie

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Toss your parrot onto the bbq.

Randy

RSMEINER

Reply to
MN AirHead

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:36:09 -0500, "MN AirHead" left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

"I'll steal your honey like I stole your bike!" -BB :-D

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

I'll steal your Pop-tarts like I stole your..."socks!" -Anthrax

Reply to
Zarana-X

I once got Anthrax to sign Metallica's Kill em all album !!

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:00:20 +0100, "Juper Wort" left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

I got to meet "The Who" backstage once, years ago... That's my friend Scott (the one with the Trike) on the left, Roger in the middle, and I'm on the right.

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

"I'd buy you a K-car, .....a nice Reliant automobile." - Barenaked Ladies

( sorry I had to )

Song quotes are The bomb!

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®