Pancake T1?

Me to!

.... But they still look like Corvairs. (runs for cover)

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

Ha ha :~()

Actually I'm a bit further away than that.

and "Chris Perdue" chipped in:

You can see loads of pics and all the details at my website:

D.

Reply to
Type34

I got a pankcake T1 1600CC from a bus, it's a hybrid single carb with code CT

This one has hydraulic lifters and looks a lot like the T4.

"jjs" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@ip-0-251.sprint-rev.hbci.com...

Reply to
Black Baja

thanks "type34"....i don't have time to check it out at this moment(in between family things) but you can be guaranteed that i will....

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Wow!

:( a friend of mine briefly worked for a VW shop which (he believed, he saw evidence but never the actual switch) would replace newer parts on repaired cars with used parts in order to sell the newer parts - you can see why he decided to quit. He saw a 34 in a far edge of the lot. We found out too late that the shop owner had sold as many cars as he could in a few days time and then crushed the rest when his health failed and his buyer couldn't make payments. We hope someone else saw that Ghia.

Reply to
mez