Re: Guesse who's back ....... Back again.......

From: "Michael Jeffers"

> >This is for you guys >

damn..the memories....that brings back my tenth grade biology class memories....been so long...thanks....

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Hey nice web page. Never dissected a cat before... of course just frogs, earth worms, crawdads, pig fetus, deformed goat fetus, lamb. This is your first intelligent post... great!! Keep up the good work!!

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

...............The specter of those poisoned little kitties has driven you to babbling this incoherent gibberish?

.........Yes, you and your alter-ego Mikey have suffered enough now and maybe you two should think about getting some professional counseling. The sooner the better. Don't wait. Do it.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I'm still here, so if anyone put money on me you better share it!!!

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd