Re: Lets have a RAMVA vote!

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 00:13:59 GMT, "Steve" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

>> ...........I just learned from a 'reliable source' that Shaggie >desperately >> wants to start posting again to the OT: traffic cameras thread even though >> he solemnly promised to not do so again. Whatta ya say guys?....... >> timmy > >Only if he promises to tie one hand behind his back, and not confuse the >issue with sound logic and reasonable thinking.

Hey, why start now with the logic/thinking thing? ;-) I'm tempted to reply to CT's posts but I guess there's really no need. I always say that people who state the obvious get on my nerves and my responses would only be stating the obvious. I look forward to the next installment of idiocy that CT will provide all of us with. I can honestly say that he's exposed me to some stuff I've never been exposed to before, so there's value in that somehow, right? Why, I may even go out and see if they sell Wonder Woman Underoos in my size now. heh heh... Or... not.

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

On 09 Jul 2003 04:24:06 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comSPAMOUT (Bill Berckman) ran around screaming and yelling:

i thought that is what RAMVA wanted?

yeah that is just *another* one of his BS lines...if he truely has an attorney at his disposal, then he can fight the law in court...or he can cry on an OT thread somewhere in usenet...which do you think he will do? Polite Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani