Re: Update on 74 thing speed problem. Ideas ?

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 02:17:53 -0400, "Chris Taylor" scribbled this interesting note:

What I meant was that I do not want useless coasters. IE not a single one of >the manuals I linked to mention "things" directly. > >How do I know which will contain relevant information to my car ?

Any Type 1 manual. Haynes, Chilton, Bentley. If it covers a Beetle of the same year then it covers your Thing. Minor details will be different, but that's why you have the manual from the Thing Shop which will spell out those differences.

-- John Willis

Reply to
John Willis

ahhh cool thats what I needed to know.

Thanks

So far I got three different books on the way. but damned people want that orange one bad so far twice it has gone far beyond what I am willing pay. Grrr

that creep who won the auction you linked to was lucky getting it for $5.99 so far the other do have gone past $30 and $40

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr