XC 70 Exterior Door Trim....

OK, I'll give this one another try. Does anybody know how to remove the door trim / protective strip from my '03 XC 70? Does it pry off? Do you have to slide it up or forward or back or something? Or do you have to take the interior door panel apart to get it off. It's that strip that is the same color as the car down toward the bottom of the door. Apparently, one or two of the center clips are broken and the strip rattles and vibrates when the CD player is on. You can only hear it from the outside and stops when I press on it lightly. I'd sure appreciate the information.

Thanks in Advance....

Reply to
jbincyberia