750il wheels tyres

Anyone got a link for what possibilities are OK?

--

R. Mark Clayton

snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com

Any five bolt BMW wheels will work unless they're from a three series (wrong offset). Any five series wheels from the later E39/E60 five need hubcentric adaptor rings. Your tyres are a larger diameter than those on a five or six series.
John Burns wrote:

Actually, the E60 has the smaller diameter hubcenter, not the larger one like the E39 does. I know this because I have E60 take-off wheels mounted on my E34 and they fit perfectly without rings or spacers.
--
-Fred W