Roof-Rack suggestions for 95 NY'er.

Greetings,

I own a mint 95 New Yorker and need a sturdy, strong and good looking roof-rack system to hold my 36 foot aluminum extension ladder I sometimes use for side jobs.

If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate the help.

ty

Reply to
Hit The Post

Get a pickup truck! :-)

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting

ty Matt...maybe a Dodge Dakota 4X4 wth a club cab. Hmmmm...Yeah, sounds good. :) RR

Reply to
Hit The Post

Sorry we can't help you on this. It is just that we ALL CRINGE at the thought of possibly damaging this MINT vehicle. I hope you find a way to transport your ladder. Good Luck

Reply to
Richard Benner Jr