06 Z06 pricing

Surprised to see one for sale at $85k...only $20k over list!

Where was this?? On Ebay?? I saw people paying $20k over list just to reserve a certain color...
------------------------------------ http://www.carforums.net Auto Forums
Local Dealer here in DFW. Friendly Chevrolet in Dallas.
Ive heard them higher than that. I think the Media coverage for the 06/zo6 has pumped the price up alot -- especially when its on the same level as the GT40 and Viper.