60's Dodge pickup f.s.

a neighbor wants to get rid of an old pickup. the one that looks like an Econoline. looks complete ask him more. curious? It's outside Arcata California. N.CA.
contact Chris, at 707 832 8861 or me snipped-for-privacy@humboldt1.com
--
Impeach Bush ! a noble cause
And visit.. alt.impeach.bush
"A Veteran for Peace" < snipped-for-privacy@humboldt1.com> wrote in message
TBone wrote:

I think he means it only *looks* like a Ford Econoline. The A-100 does look very similar to the Ford.
1961 Ford Econoline:
http://oldcarandtruckpictures.com/PickupTrucks/1961FordEconolinePickup.jpg
1968 Dodge A100:
http://www.xyz.net/~seldovia/images2004_4th/car1968Dodge.jpg
--
Ken

Only slightly and a better looking truck as well . . .wish it were closer.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
It's too new for you. Now if he had one with a crank for sale........
beekeep

Hey, at least I won't insist on white sidewall rock-rollers.
With naked Pterodactyl mudflaps . . . . .
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
You are probably right, it just sounds funny hearing that description in here. :-)
"Nosey" < snipped-for-privacy@removethis.hotmail.com> wrote in message

yes, that's what I meant. Thank You for that.
--
Impeach Bush ! a noble cause
And visit.. alt.impeach.bush

and. I see he has another Dodge pickup, regular style. no title, parts only.
--
Impeach Bush ! a noble cause
And visit.. alt.impeach.bush