If Ford had Cummins?

Page 13 of 13
Interesting:
http://www.whnet.com/4x4/diesel.html
Is this the possible replacement for the Cummins? Or something similar?

Laszlo Almasi
I will stay with the Dodge and MB engine, have fun with the ford Andy

I have not had great luck with parts from Cummins for off highway applications. Lack of support of old engines (Onan) and exorbitant prices. Ripoff. My experience was with my old Onan DJE diesel generator.