Just wondering

Is it possible to jack a mustang up 11"? Larry Q

sure, but why would you want to?

Sure. anything is possible.

did it in the '70s that was just the back end tho' do back and front and make a "gasser", getting more popular by the day this side of the pond
pottsy UK
I don't want a stang that is suped up I want one that stands out. does anyone have any info on parts that will help me get this done
Yep, 11" higher and a set of shiny 24" spinners... That would make it stand out!!