I give....

Okay, I give, I'm cross-eyed trying to find this stuff...... working on-line to get the ratios and actual facts given the following codes......Just bought a solid used:

'99 F350

7.3 liter diesel Automatic 158" wheelbase BRK code 2 TR code 3X R code K Axle code D1 TR code E SPR code UB

Anybody able to decipher this stuff? Chiltons and Haynes are such a pain in the &#*%!!! anymore

The truck is a horse, just trying to make sure I know the facts, (so I can brag to all of the Dodge and GM driversat the office)

Oh, by the way, it has 35x12.5x 16.5s BF Goodriches on Mickey Thompson rims.....I'll be looking to go back down to the "stock" stuff as quick as I find a kid out there that wants some big rubber and pretty rims.

Think this moose will pull?

Reply to
beblount

This will provide some info...

uhh, it'll pull whatever you wanna pull...

Reply to
websurfer

Thanks, and that gave me a couple of other answers and ideas too...

Reply to
beblount

I have a friend who bought an F350. He uses it to haul his 35' Fountain Lightning. He has no trouble with it in that regard, and that is quite a load.

Reply to
wolfpuppy