Re: $250 REWARD for identity of "flymx" <ya@right.ca>

so I am offering a $250 reward, payable via paypal, to the first person who posts his real identity.

i will throw in a $10 starbucks card

Reply to
invalid unparseable

To ... whomever, We here at alt.fan.elton-john aren't fond of flymx either but what you're doing is illegal. On top of that you're also breaking cross-posting rules on usenet. So I have flymx falls in his tub and snaps his neck just as much as you all do but re-consider what you're doing as it's terribly illegal and will get you in more trouble than you will ever imagine.

Reply to
So Sad The Renegade

What coffee forum.. ? oops.. looks like I forgot to cut out the other ngs .hmmm, but .. so did some others... hmmm again.. a bush supporter that drinks coffee maybe Maybe I should check.. hey, look , there is no "Coffee Lover" at the coffee ng .. whoda thought.... How about your "real identity".. ya, right .. Didn't think you would .

Reply to
flymx

Reply to
So Sad The Renegade

All I know is first name and the city he lives in.

Reply to
Doc

Hey flymx,

Tell me who you really are and I'll tell Coffee d*****ad and collect the $250 and split it with you. I get to keep the starbucks card though cause it's my idea.

Go fast. Take chances. Mike S.

Reply to
sturd

Thats gotta be worth at least 2 bucks and a danish.

Reply to
flymx

Reply to
nospam

Reply to
tom

Okay here's the deal : Go into a local police station and tell them that you're offering a bounty so you can get the name and address of a stranger on the internet. See what response you get. This is against the law and also a tad creepy.

Reply to
So Sad The Renegade

On 26 Dec 2005 23:30:04 GMT, "Coffee Lover" <?@?.?> blathered:

Don't get carried away with it. He can't help it... he's Canadian.

MX Tuner

Reply to
MX Tuner

Oh sure blame us for giving birth to this sack of walrus puke.

Reply to
So Sad The Renegade

This is pretty funny. He's the only person I can recall ever killfiling from the drivel he posts on rec.motorcycles.dirt. I didn't realize he was generally despised.

I'm not crossposting. I read alt.trucks.ford as well. The Elton John and coffee groups have been trimmed...

Reply to
scrape

Reply to
James Douglas

Reply to
James Douglas

When you're all in prison for stalking and harrasment can we use your macho male brains for research into stupidity?.

Reply to
So Sad The Renegade

Looking for information on someone is not stalking or harassment. What you do with the information, may be.

Dave

Reply to
Hairy

Exactly and why else would he want the information unless he planned on doing something. It's creepy.

Reply to
So Sad The Renegade

Maybe he wants to send a nice thank you card.

Reply to
Doc

Yeah ... really

Reply to