Bargain?

Just done a deal at £2950 subject to as told condition.

I reckon thats a good price.

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Seems to be a very nice bargain.

Reply to
cyberwraith

On or around Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:26:03 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

Git, that's what I'm looking for except it's a 5-seater. Looks promising for finding one I can afford though.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Looks halfway decent that mate, nice one. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx mobile

Lot of car for the money Nige, you know the expensive things that go wrong with these namely

Aircon- blend motors fail ABS - hub sensor faults ECU - oil tracking down the wiring into the multi-plug

Assuming the above are all OK it will be a great buy. Nice find!

Reply to
Andy

It seems fine & the seller is a very well known chap ;)

Do you ever get over that way, or even Hull?

Reply to
Nige

Bear included?

Reply to
Dougal

I hope so, it *must* be as described/shown...

Sold a Suzuki GSXR-1000 to buy this, i fear there may be a disparity in performance ;)

0-60 in 2.5 secs - 0-60 in 18....
Reply to
Nige

That's not Posh Ted sat in passenger seat?

Reply to
GbH

hairy Beaver.

Reply to
Nige

You know you can do a Wheelie

IF YOU try hard enough

-;))

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea

On the gixxer, you really dont have to try ;)

Reply to
Nige

On or around Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:33:21 -0000, "DieSea" enlightened us thusly:

I thought you couldn't wheelie shafties?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Well, i did on the K1200S, it wasn't done on purpose mind you ;)

Reply to
Nige

177hp trackday
Reply to
Nige

Thanks for the tip, and its only 10 miles from me. Perhaps I will place a bid.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Knock yourself out