What a Miata wants to be when it gows up - Mazda Miata mini monster truck.jpg (0/1)

A freind sent me this and I showed it to my car, now it's doing push

-ups. :)

Bill

schism

You have a lovely family, Bill! But which picture is it we need to see? :) ~Cissy :-)

Reply to
Expmiata

Do not go to this site. It is a virus. It uploads a trojan to your computer.

Reply to
Brian Turner

LOL yeah for somereason it posted the picture as a second post......

Bill

schism

No it doesn't. At least if it does I have never got hit by it. And if it does I really need to know so I can move my website to a diffrent provider!!!!

Bill

schism

I tested this site again and the trojan dis NOT show up on my computer. I must have picked it up from another site. Sorry for the alarm.

Reply to
Brian Turner

What I got when I viewed this site was a bunch of ads in windows that would not let me see your original site.

Virus or not, it was not pleasant.

Reply to
Thomas Misek

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:13:57 GMT, "Thomas Misek" wrote: Sorry about that. Its a free site so unfortunatly it does that, I use Mozilla so I forget that some people use IE and don't have popup blockers. Sorry :(

Bill

schism

That is because people who use Mozilla are so much more intelligent. They know that they can simply set blocking of pop-ups in the preferences.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

Plus, they inevitably miss all the tastiest ad banners because they've installed the Adblock extension. How pathetically deprived.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

So ,Leon, what you are saying is mozilla useres are natural canidates for miatas? :)

Bill

schism

They have?

I guess they have now. :)

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

Norton reported a Trojan Horse invasion attempt when I clicked on it.

I'd move your site.

Reply to
Rick Mons

I will admit it works very well. Even against those stupid flash player ads.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen