Windshield washer question

1991 300e. They don't squirt onto the windshield anymore, but they do squirt onto the headlights, so I figure the pump is shot. Looking in there I see what looks like 2 pumps.
Can I switch them? I've not used the one for the headlights so it's functionally new.
TIA
elf
Don't be a parts changer, investigate the problem first! The first step is to see if the washer pump for the windshield is working or not, and if there is power going to it-- if it makes noise the orifices that the washer fluid squirts out of may just be plugged up. Using water instead of washer fluid is a good way of plugging up the holes.
--Geoff