i'd love one of these!

tints them windows whack some chrome 20's on it. pimped! :)

Vamp

you mean a hands free kit in your car :)

dojj

I cannot believe its been bid to over £9K its a jag = rust, unreliable and now needs spares Via Ford...

till now u had shown reasonable taste Vamp!!!

Lost

Reply to
Lostin1999

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, Lostin1999 decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Ah, your knowledge of late Jags is obviously a big, fat *zero*

Heh. I'd love an XJR.

Reply to
Pete M

You're mad. That's one of the most gorgeous cars made in the last 20 years and it just happens to have a 370bhp V8 under the hood.

My next car *will* be an XJR.

Reply to
Grant

mate if i could afford to run it why would i care about rust and it being ureliable? it's looks stunning!

my taste is till good, i saw a top gear repeat on uk people on sky last night and if i had £30k to spend i'd go get myself a monaro V8! :)

Reply to
Vamp

Was it the same "best of" that was on BBC2 last night?

Looking at that Monaro, and the fact that it's pootling along at 1500rpm at

70-80mph or whatever it is, by itself makes me want one. I'd love to have that much lazy torque in an engine so that you barely needed to rev it at all to get anywhere, but no turbot lag.

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Theres a red one sat outside the Vauxhall garage at the top of my road. Absolutely stunning!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

was a straight repeat of that epi so saw on the messing on the beach with the chrysler beast and the jag hehe, monaro was defo the best looking of the

3 and had the proper noise too! :)
Reply to
Vamp

Someone has my all-time favourite car for sale on autotrader, and fromt he details given it looks like a good one:

Sadly for that price I could get a decent DB7, so perhaps it's not really my all time favourite. OTOH they have a reputation for being easy to fix if they go wrong, unlike Astons.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Hello! :)

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Classic...

2 former keepers but V5 shows 3... Hugh 18" wheels (As opposed to tiny 18" wheels?) Low Profile Tyres (wow!) Front Fogs (Essential)

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole

Did you look at the auction? we're not talking a rusting 80's shitbox here.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

And?

It's just a well worded and informative ebay listing, IMHO.

Reply to
SteveH

:o| look at the milage (well kilometerage)

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Your just nitpicking.

If you were trying to sell a car wouldnt you say pretty much the same?

ie huge 18" wheels etc etc....

Reply to
Mason

I know! it's a classic nokia phone :)

Reply to
dojj

are you on drugs?

it's a jag V8 soopercharged.

Reply to
Mason

but he's selling it WITH A PHONE!!!!!!! something David beckham didn't do with is motor

Reply to
dojj

Look harder !

Specifically -->