Snow - again!

Snow, snow, go away. The Mustang wants to come out and play! : ) John

Reply to
JohnR66

no kidding, so sick of the fucken snow already. the gt wants to come out and play.

Reply to
Joey Pankiw

Today was sunny with a high of 60 here north of (disturbingly precipitation-free) Seattle. I've been wearing shorts and sandals for a couple weeks now.

Times like these, I wish my V6stang were a convertible. :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Yesterday was a fabulous day. Low 70's sunshine, only a light breeze. Unfortunately we didn't take Shug to the range, now I'm kicking myself.

Maybe today will be nice too.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Mid-70s to low-80s from last Friday through all next week, maybe a sprinkle on Wed or Thur. Generally cloudless skies with a slight breeze. God, I love it here. :)

"SVTKate" wrote in news:0SVYd.2345$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Reply to
Joe

It seems to me like I never left Cali. Highs in the 70s here south of Portland. BTW I've never seen the Home Depot so crowded. That's all for now, I gots to go buy some lawn stuff :-)

Reply to
Gill

Snow Friday & Saturday in Sagamore,Ma.Just about 90 inches for the season which is rare for Cape Cod. Lucky for me flew down to Jaxsonville Beach on buisness today for a week of sales calls. Going to be pretty much all work and very little play. Tried to rent an 05 Stang at the airport but all were out.It would only have been a 6 but would have been nice get one. Martin

2002 GT 5 spd 243rwhp 285rwtq
Reply to
Martin

Well boys and girls..............I am up here in Ontario Canada........Saturday was snowing all day here but.....yesterday was a beautiful day.........it was like 5 degrees celcius at one point........of course we still have plenty of snow on the ground but I fired up my pony and pulled her out of the garage for a breath of fresh air, some nice weather and sunshine............if only I had insurance on it.......I think I woulda been tempted to get on the road........but I held back cause I know there is a crap load of salt on the road still. Very tempting though...................

Reply to
Steph

The road was dry. I drove my Mach-1 to a local computer store. Spent 30 minutes in it. Came out, 1" of snow on the ground and it was coming down so hard you couldn't see more than 30 feet. And me on summer tires. It was a fun drive home, but I beat the evil salt trucks.

-Rich

Reply to
RichA

Damn Rich! Risky business!

I took Shug into town yesterday, it was sunny but cold. On the way home it started to rain.

I guess these things just cannot be rushed.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Personally, I don't care if the temp is zero F provided it's sunny and windless. It's the days when the dampness is high, cloudy,the temp about 32 that I dislike. Also, my car likes the oxygen density when it's really cold out!

-Rich

Reply to
RichA

In many ways I agree, if it's cold it's ok, but when it's slick, I'll hide at home by the fireplace or take the truck. I never noticed any difference with mine in heat or cold. I'll have to pay closer attention.

Kate