Has Anyone Changed Spark Plugs Versa 1.8 ?

Hi,

I have the 2009 Versa Hatchback with the 1.8 liter engine. The plugs aren't due for a change until about 100,000 miles, so my question is a bit early, perhaps.

I've done a lot of internet searching about this, and there's plenty of info about how to change the plugs (remove intake manifold, etc). But I haven't yet found an account of anyone actually doing it, as opposed to paying a mechanic a lot of money to do it.

Anyone actually change the plugs ? Was it a PITA ? Any tips ?

Thanks

Reply to
SentraMench