SR20 identify

I have Nissan Primera 2,0 16V Build 1992. I don't know how can I identify if it is multipoint injection or one-point injection engine. On the engine is written only SR20 and then S/N. The identification number is SJNFCAP10U0205661 (if it could help)

Reply to
Tomek

Open the hood, see if there is 4 injectors or 1 : ) Probably an SR20DE, multipoint.

Greg.

Reply to
Greg