My kid sold Joe Walsh a guitar today

I was just surprised that he knew who he was, and who the Eagles were.

Reply to
John Poulos

I like his music, I hate his voice.

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

Reply to
Larkylou

So life has been good to him?

nate

(you will notice that I resisted the urge.)

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Assistant manager for the Glen Burnie Md Guitar Center.

Larkylou wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Time to throw on a James Gang album and kick back. Dont care for the Eagles stuff. Funk #49 rocks.

Bob(Rocky Mounta>> I was just surprised that he knew who he was, and who the Eagles were. >> >

Reply to
Bob

I'm surprised that Joe Walsh has to buy his own guitars.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Joe Walsh is a homeboy of mine (he's from Wichita, too)! Did you know Glen Frey is his cousin? Got him in the Eagles so he could keep Joe (and his drinking problem) under control.

He's a real regular guy, when I was in the music store biz I ran into him all the time - either here in Wichita, or at the NAMM convention in Anaheim every January.

Met him once after a big tornado hit town, and he asked me if I still had my roof (I did).

Oh, yes - he can also SPANK THE PLANK!

Reply to
zoombot

You should have stayed through the afternoon and visited the Midway Chapter Meeting. You could have said hi to a bunch of Stude folks.

Reply to
Karin Gillette

Wish I could have.... Debbie was with me and has to be at work in the morning.

I will definitely plan the next trip much better!

Lee

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Shoot! I was in Wichita from Thursday evening thru this morning.... I should have looked you up!

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

So far! (I couldn't resist!)

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

Reply to
Larkylou

So.... Howyoudooooin? Jeff ( A Joe Walsh guy would unnerstand ) Rice

"John Poulos" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Joe Walsh played Joey on Friends???

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

"my maserati does 185"

Reply to
Larkylou

"my maserati does 185"

"I lost my license, now I can't drive."

Reply to
The Other Dave

Joe Walsh was born in Wichita - later his family moved to Ohio where he did go to Kent State (during the Massacre). He's lived in Chicago, New York, and LA as his music career moved him around.

Reply to
zoombot