Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Hybrids saving most money: Camry, Malibu, Altima
Among Hybrids, the Toyota Camry and Chevrolet Malibu Offer the Best Overall Value - Car News Surprise! Not all hybrid cars cut costs equally. BY JAKE HOLMES July 2008 Car buyers hoping to economize by...
32
32

94 Camry Not starting out in 1st gear.
We are working on a 94 Camry, and it will start out in high. No power off the line. In other words it is not automatically shifting back down to low gear,but staying up in high. If you shift manually...
22
22

Just bought a 98 Camry V6
and was wondering what that material just under the oil fill cap was. I've been doing my own oil for 30+ years and have never seen that before. tia.
3
3

Camry's PCV valve
There's no mention in the Camry's owner's manual or scheduled maintenance guide about PCV valve replacement. Wikipedia says, "Typical maintenance schedules for gasoline engines include PCV valve...
20
20

Top 10 Stolen Cars
The top 10 stolen cars in 2007 were 1) 1995 Honda Civic 2) 1991 Honda Accord 3) 1989 Toyota Camry (yes, 1 9 8 9 ) 4) 1997 Ford F-150 5) 1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 pickup 6) 1994 Acura Integra 7) 2004...
6
6

Obomba
I'm sorry but this is a list about helping Toyota owners not about political issues. Please take the politics elsewhere. Thanks

Re: ATF, ATF filter, and ATF pan gasket Change Procedure
========= BobJ, very interesting post. Lemme say I will give the 2006 Camry /Maintenance Guide/ credit for pointing out that the ATF should be inspected every 30,000 miles (or 3 years) and replaced...
17
17

Failed Smog emissions test
On a 95 Celica, we failed emissions. Idle or low speed was ok. The problem came in to play for hi speed CO of 10% and hi speed HC of 220 both at 2500 rpm. The limit for hi speed co should be below...
9
9

How to remove center console on '98 Camry???
I have three repair manuals for my 1998 Toyota Camry, but the body manual isn't one of them. I'm trying to figure out how to access the shift mechanism in the center console. It has an automatic...
1
1

Re: ATF, ATF filter, and ATF pan gasket Change Procedure
How's that for a comprehensively titled subject line {LOL} Tony, in addition to the excellent advice from Hachiroku and Ray, you might want to review the following tutorial from Amsoil about changing...
5
5

Pictures Of The Official Ford Focus RS
NoW Finally Ford officially Published Ford Focus RS Pictures

No vroom vroom with the Camry
Very odd. Yesterday as I was slowly coasting on level ground into a gas station, I was going too slowly, so I decided to press down on the accelerator pedal a bit. The car's RPMs increased (I heard...
31
31

2009 Toyota (Corolla): Does TPMS system self-reprogram?
This probably relates to the Camry as well, but I just bought my Corolla and am considering a new set of Winter wheels/tires. The TPMS sensors might be a problem, since the system will "loose sight"...

No vroom, vroom with the Camry
This is odd. Today as I was coasting into a gas station parking lot, I was going too slowly, so I decided to push down on the accelerator pedal a bit. The car's RPMs increased (I heard the RPM rev...
11
11

Purolator Filter
I needed a new air filter for my '03 Camry. A local car parts store was running a sale on Purolator Premium Plus air filters, so I bought one. When I got home and opened the box, guess what I saw on...
2
2