92 Integra - Heater Blower stopped NOT resistor!

I'm with John Ings - the fuel is probably in terrible shape. The critical issue there is that the injectors are probably plugged nearly solid by
deposits.
Try a spray of starter fluid in the air filter, close the filter cover and crank the engine. If it vrooms and sputters out, blame the gas. In that case, you will probably have to pull the injectors and clean them. The dealer would be the most reliable place to get them cleaned, as they will do a no-fooling flow test afterward (if the dealer is any good, anyway.)
Once the injectors are cleaned, replace the fuel filter on general principles and decide what to do with the leftover gasoline. If the tank is less than half full you may elect to add a bottle of injector cleaner and top off the tank with fresh gasoline.
I know this still leaves the question of why the car refused to start soon after you left, but let's start with the basics - all the engine needs to run is fuel/air in reasonable proportion, spark at the right time, and compression (includes valve operation). The fault has to lie there somewhere.
Mike

http://www.autoforumz.com/Acura-91-integra-replaced-timing-belt-start-ftopict112154.html
do you know anyone lookin for a integra motor 92 low miliage please email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
When the fuel light goes on how many galons do I have left in the tank?
snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com wrote in

The blower motor is always hot, with the switch providing ground, and the resistor between them.
Pull the fan-motor's connector and see if you have voltage there. If NO, then you have an open between the ignition switch and the blower motor. If YES, then the motor is seized.
--
Tegger