P6 value?

Seen plenty. THere was a lovely gun metal grey one passed me on the A64 on Thursday but personally I prefer them in red.

Reply to
Conor

,

Translation, they sacked you...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

,

Because if you knew anything about the RX8, bearing in mind the description I gave of it's passenger doors, you would have realised that it was a typo - as it is, all you have done is confirm that you really are just clueless!

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

,

Because you don't seem to know anything about them!

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

I know plenty about them.

Reply to
Conor

No, I had two collapsed discs in my lower back had to have an operation to have the vertibrae welded up. In 2003, the one above those two went as well.

Reply to
Conor

:::Jerry:::: ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.INVALID) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

7 != 8
Reply to
Adrian

:::Jerry:::: ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.INVALID) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Of course, the description was wrong anyway, because it's certainly not a design unique to the RX8.

Reply to
Adrian

,

operation

So you work in reception now. Hmm, now what were you accusing me of being?...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

like they

realised

Read what I said moron, "FWIW I know of only one (mass produced) car that truly shares a...", now perhaps you would tell us of the other (mass produced) cars that have the same arrangement?

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

,

Yes, they have an engine, have 4 wheels and are made by Mazda! You didn't seem to know that they had the door arrangement that I accidentally attributed to the wrong car, probably one of the most visible aspects of the car....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Obviously you are a blithering idiot. I think there must only be you that doesn't know what I do for a living.

Receptionist. You've yet to prove you are anything but.

Reply to
Conor

How far do you want to go back? 1961 far enough back for you? Cadillac DeVille. Or even further back...1933 Sunbeam 25? Or maybe something a bit more up to date, say the new Ford Ranger.

Reply to
Conor

Really? Now seeing as I'm an avid watcher of Top Gear, I'm sure I knew about it BEFORE it's release in the UK.

Only when the doors are open.

Reply to
Conor

The only thing Ford I have is a Haynes manual, which naturally doesn't mention names...

The Jowett Javelin parts catalogue calls them "Front Pillar", "Centre Pillar" and "Quarter Pillar".

The Triumph Mayflower parts list shows "A Post", "B Post" and "Panel Assembly". I suppose they didn't need to go beyond B on a 2-door car.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren

:::Jerry:::: ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.INVALID) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Where to start?

I s'pose you'll dismiss cars like the (IIRC '61) Lincoln Continental, or the Facel Vega Excellence as not being "mass produced" - even though the Lincoln was.

I s'pose you'll also dismiss the various different US mid-size pickups which have been routinely using this kind of design for the thick end of the last decade, because they're not "cars".

I s'pose you'll also flounder around your "I only know of one" get-out clause.

The one think I _really_ don't expect is you to say "Oh. Didn't realise that. I was wrong". Because you're *never* wrong, are you?

Reply to
Adrian

Conor ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Only when the rear doors are open...

Reply to
Adrian

Adrian ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

BTW, Jerry...

Figoni et Falaschi were also doing similar back in the 30s.

Reply to
Adrian

Whilst you have to still prove that you are not just a liar and a DWP scrounger and that you still beat your wife.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Oh right, so that is were you get your knowlage from, 'nough said....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::