P6 value?

And Standard Triumph. And Rootes Group. Do try and keep up. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

That's odd. I used to work with a lot of ex bodyshop blokes. All of them referred to A, B and C pillars, with D pillars only appearing on estates ...

Reply to
Doki

Dave Plowman (News) ( snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Who were part of BMC by then.

Reply to
Adrian

They were never part of BMC.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Christ on a bike, it's Dr Drivel... checks headers oh, it is Dr Drivel.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Bzzt wrong.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Much as I have some interest in which pillar is which, I must say that I feel I have wasted my subscription to this group today my finding the the majority of messages have been from two self important "enthusiasts" airing their dubious knowledge and throwing insults at each other. Is this what this group is really about or is it about classic cars?

Reply to
ef_pete1554

Not for a long time and even then only if the car was a bmc product, god help you if you uttered the four letter word: f o r d

The pillar thread though has been the funniest thing i've read in a long while, well done for making this group worth reading lately.

Oh, and Golf v Minor...

...Golf every time for me.

Reply to
wexnz

OhNOE5!!!1111!!... I WANT MY MONIES BACK! Internetz0r for teh lose!

Don't top post. It causes crabs.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

I vote for airing dubious knowledge and throwing insults.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "ef_pete1554" saying something like:

It's Jerry being an arse, as usual. Stick around, it's not normally like this; sometimes it's interesting.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.nz saying something like:

You don't half spout some s**te.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Lol grandad, I've been around here long enough to know that's a standard response to anyone outside of your old boys club who dares to post in here.

Reply to
wexnz

Why would you have been around here for any length of time, what with this being a UK group and you (apparently) being in New Zealand?

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

You're in Catford? I was born there.

Reply to
Fran

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Fran saying something like:

I know Catford well, but that's not what it refers to. Google for Reliant Scimitar.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.nz saying something like:

I repeat; you don't half spout some s**te.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

You haven't paid your subs yet. Where shall I send the invoice to?

Reply to
Steve Firth