P6 value?

you?

2.jpg

And I will repeat, read what I said moron, "FWIW I know of only one (mass produced) car that truly shares a...".

No disgrace in not knowing, but plenty in not accepting that one was wrong when informed of ones ignorance, when are you going to concede that you are ignorant and don't know anything about vehicle structures other than how to Google for pictures?!

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Ooh...wanting to go down the libel route now?

Reply to
Conor

Rich coming from a person who cannot even spell "knowledge". So what you are actually proving is that you are thicker than a lorry driver?

Reply to
Conor

No, even when all the doors are closed.

Just by looking at the available access, if the rear door was to hinge from a forward post, you can see that it would be all nut impossible to gain access to the rear seats. But then if one has only ever seen pictures of the car it's possible that these 'finer' points are not so readily obvious!

The RX8 is a 2+2 not a 4 or 5 seater...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

,

Well stop attempting to call me a liar then.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

,

said....

what

driver?

No, just dyslexic.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Dean Dark

?????

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

:::Jerry:::: ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.INVALID) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

All the more reason to use a smell chucker, then.

Reply to
Adrian

:::Jerry:::: ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.INVALID) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

It's a mass produced car with that style of door, Jerry.

Reply to
Adrian

:::Jerry:::: ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.INVALID) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

And read what I wrote.

Exactly.

Reply to
Adrian

like they

I can see that!

What I was wondering was why the poster felt the need to post the URL?

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

like they

No you did not, or if you did you could not have understood what I said!

Continental, or

thick end of

Have I ever denied the existence of other vehicles with the same door layout?

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

So remind me, what was it worth?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Amey

:::Jerry:::: ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.INVALID) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

To show you wrong.

Reply to
Adrian

like they

Wrong about what?

Just to re quote what I originally said about vehicles with front and rear doors like the RX8;

"FWIW I know of only one (mass produced) car that truly shares a...", now perhaps you would tell us of the other (mass produced) cars that have the same arrangement?"

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

What someone is prepared to pay for it!...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

:::Jerry:::: ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.INVALID) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Hardly, Jerry, hardly.

Where've you been for the last few months? Strange how you pop up after a big long holiday and - bang - get straight into a stroppy, isn't it?

If you're vewwy vewwy quiet, and look vewwy vewwy carefully, you might trip across my clear acceptance of the fact that BLMC do indeed use B-C pillar to describe what I've always heard referred to as a B pillar, and D for C - and my query as to whether they're alone or anybody else does.

Reply to
Adrian

:::Jerry:::: ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.INVALID) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

And you were wrong, so we did.

And you questioned it. And you denied the existence of posts. And you haven't yet clearly accepted you were wrong.

Reply to
Adrian

like they

other

Oh right, so are you implying that I did know about other vehicles?!

No I didn't.

No I didn't.

Wrong about what?

Reply to