Re: Bugatti

Ben Page ( snipped-for-privacy@cox.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Thanks smartass. I'm not a car expert, I'm working on a book and its > just a small fact in it. I had a life when I was 8.

How to win friends and influence people, part 753.

Reply to
Adrian

Maybe because you haven't provided any context, caused by posting upside down and not trimming?

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

They were also made in England. Crossley built 24 Type 23's in Manchester in the early 1920's.

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm