Oi Dery, check this 'vette

That's just wrong. Very cool, but still wrong.

Mike

Reply to
Mike P

And Doug must love it because it runs a truck engine and trucks are OK, and it uses recycled chip oil so it is environmentally friendly and carbon neutral.

Reply to
Elder

I use recycled chip oil[1] but I doubt Doug likes me.

[1] I boil it up and poor it over cyclists who ride on the pavement or through red lights[2]. [2] So that's all of them.
Reply to
Depresion

I don't go through red lights on one...

Reply to
DervMan

It's not wrong in any respect...

Reply to
DervMan

Piss off, it's wrong on every level.

Reply to
Pete M

Is it more wrong than say a front wheel drive petrol / electric hybrid?

Reply to
DervMan

Why would you want your corvette to sound like a bag of spanners?

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston