Ford Mondeo water leak

Hi,

I've got a 2001 Ford Mondeo and I'm having problems with wet carpets on the passenger side.

Everywhere I look on the net says that its the pollenfilter leaking, but I've checked and its ok. I think its coming in on the seam of the 'A post', I've had the wheel arch liner and wing off this weekend and used silicone to seal all round the seams I could find, all seemed ok (hosepiped the area) so put it all back together and hosepiped it all again and it leaks!!

Has anyone got any idea what this might be? I can see the water coming in if I look up under the passenger glovebox from a seam between two sheets of metal, but just can't stop it.

Thanks,

Paul

Reply to
Paul Lamb

First thing that comes to mind is the leak is in the heater core or the hoses coming from the engine to the heater core. I would definitely watch the fluid level in the radiator overflow tank very carefully.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Reply to