New Switch for Cruise Control?

I was told by my dealer that the replacement switches for the defective Cruise Control ones on the 2000 F-150s would be available in April. I called yesterday but they were not in yet and no estimate was given about when they would be.

Anyone heard any news about the availability of the switches? Can replacement switches be obtained from parts stores?

Thanks, Clark

Reply to
Clark