134a Refrigerant

Drunk with power? Hardly. It's just Bill being nonsensical because he is so fed up. Life and the universe has Order, liberals would upset the Order if given free rein, and this is just as nonsensical to Bill as Bill is to you.

If asked to lean left or right, I'm definately a leaner to the right, so I am firmly in Bill's camp on most of the issues, even if I think Bill is overboard. At least he's overboard in the right direction. Frankly, I could get along with anybody, no matter which side of the boat they are on, but when they go overboard, I'm more sympathetic to those that go over from my side than from the other side.

Example. Howard Dean. This guy is doing more for my party than anybody the Dems have trotted out in a very long time. He is helping us more than Ted Kennedy, so it should be no wonder that I am not standing at the railing tossing the life preservers off the side.

Pretty lame. The left is

No balls? They have muy grande juevos my friend, putting Howard Dean in charge. This is not the act of a party with no balls.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

look liberal, i dont want you to go anywhere. i like having a sock puppet. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

lol aint it the truth!

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

That's funny! What else don't you know about the web? __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

depends. what would you like to know?

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Well, let's start with the definition of 'sock puppet'... __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

certainly.

sock puppet --> stephen cowell.

.....always glad to help! :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

I know *you* are but what am *I*...

I'm sure if you ask around you'll find the right definition... until then, go ahead, look=20 like a fool! It's a good look for you... __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

i dont give a damn what definition youre using. by my definition youre indeed my sock puppet, saying what i make you say. i figure ill make you bring up your noaa link 3 or 4 more times before i shoot it down. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Language! Look, Mr. Noob, I figure you'll just stonewall all day long... you don't have any other legs to stand on. You lied when you said you'd change your mind... you can't, you're not capable of it. I'm certainly not holding my breath waiting for some gauge-tapper to debunk NOAA scientists.

But I'm also not going anywhere. You can bluster all you want... go ahead, bluster. Doesn't get you any points with the 'havaclue' set.

BTW, we can tell when you're pissed... that's when the caps and apostrophes go missing. Get a copy of 'Usenet for Dummies' and come back when you get past chapter 1. =20 __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

TRANSLATION --> "i cannot win, so ill throw out pointless blabber"

lol.....youre _clearly_ the only liar in this conversation.

good, now do your duty sock puppet. :-)

lol....."we"? bandwagon gets you no points. and to think you can touch me enough to piss me off is amongst the most ridiculous statements youve made.

now jump, puppet. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

The 'translation' tactic is old... can't you get creative? Or is that all you know?

jeez... 'I know *you* are, but what am *I*....'

See the goofy smiley...=20

See? No caps, no apostrophes... trembling fingers, stabbing at the keys... damn! He got me on that sock puppet thing! Why did I think I knew what a sock puppet was? You mean it's something that *I* create? Oh shit! What can I do to hide my ignorance? Oh well, just fake it and hope for the best...

See the goofy smiley.=20 __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

TRANSLATION --> "your translation really piss me off!". :-)

as much as youve mentioned my ass, i know what youre attracted to. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

TRANSLATION --> "i wish i could have one". :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Get creative, Nate! Pretty dull if you ask me... I brought up Freud, for chrissakes! Aren't you supposed to rag on that? =20

I didn't even know you had a donkey. Is it a pretty one?

Well, has it been long enough, gauge-tapper? Care to debunk the almighty NOAA? __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Your gravitas is encouraging! Myself, I prefer taking in the scenery when tooling in my Jeep(tm). __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Oh, we finally got around to addressing the Freud... I've got no penis-size issues, why should I want a hemi Jeep? It's obviously compensatory... : ) __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

TRANSLATION --> "your translation irritate me". :-)

.....and nobody asked you. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier